50% OFF Transform Together Scholarship for International and European Union (non-UK) Students
Transform Together scholarship is open to international students and European Union (non-UK) students applying to a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at Sheffield Hallam University in the 2017/18 academic year.
Level/Field of Study
- All full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses offered at the University.
Sheffield Hallam University in UK
Value/Duration of Award
Half fee waiver (50%) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
International and European Union (non-UK) students.
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships, you must:
• be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
• postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
• undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
• have an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
• be self-funding your studies
• be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
How to Apply
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, you must have received an offer for a full-time taught course at Sheffield Hallam University for the relevant year. If you have not yet applied for a course, please visit the online prospectus to find a course and apply. Once you’ve received an offer for a course, you must complete and submit the scholarship application form with transcripts by 31 May 2017 for September 2017 start and 1 November 2017 for January 2018.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to download the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 31 May/1 Nov 2017 (annual)