Apply For Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Maths Scholarships, 2017
Deadline: April 3, 2017
Applications are ongoing for the Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Maths Scholarships 2017/18. A number of scholarships are offered to Mathematics students of outstanding ability from countries outside the European Union for the academic session 2017-2018. This scholarship is competitive and based on academic merit. Interested applicants should have applied through the University and Colleges Admission Service (UCAS) and been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh by the scholarship closing date.
- The scholarships are worth £1,000 per year and tenable for the duration of the programme of study, subject to satisfactory progress;
- A student is deemed to have made Satisfactory Progress in each year if there has been a formal School decision of either “Progress” or “Conditional Progression”, without the student needing to repeat a year. If a student does not make satisfactory progress in any one year the award will terminate from that point onwards;
- Scholarship cheques are handed to the winners at an award ceremony at the beginning of the academic session.
- Open to applicants from countries outside the European Union who are accepted for full-time admission to an undergraduate degree programme offered by the School of Mathematics at the University;
- The scholarship is not available to students already on programme;
- Applicants should have applied through the University and Colleges Admission Service (UCAS) and been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh by the scholarship closing date of April 3, 2017.
Please note you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
- The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd web based information portal;
- When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. Please go here if you require assistance.
The winners of the scholarships will be announced in late May 2017.
For more information, visit Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Maths Scholarships.