Barclays Rising Eagles Graduate Programme in Africa, 2017
Barclays Company offers Rising Eagles Graduate Programme to the applicants of Africa. The programme is available for graduate students in the field of banking, technology, and management.
The aim of the programme is to allow young graduates to spread their wings and ascend to greater heights.
Barclays is a British multinational banking and financial services company. It is a universal bank with operations in retail, wholesale and investment banking, as well as wealth management, mortgage lending and credit cards.
Course Level: The programme is available for graduates.
Study Subject: The programme is available in following fields:
- Corporate and Investment Banking
- Retail and Business Banking
- Africa Technology
- Group Functions
- Wealth and Investment Management & Insurance
Scholarship Award: The programme will cover the followings:
Training and Development
- Rising Eagles offers a blended approach to training and development that combines classroom training, group activities, assignments and e-learning. The programme is enhanced with specific events where we host specialist speakers to deliver key topics that affect our business and your role. Whichever one of business areas applicants join, they’ll be guided, moulded and trained for 12 months– building up the skills and experience you’ll need to become a leader for our future. Every step of the way, our training and support will keep your development on track.
- Applicants won’t be on this journey alone. From the day you arrive, you’ll have a buddy on hand – a previous graduate – to offer guidance, advice and support – who’ll always be there to share their experience and expertise with you.
- Support applicant’s personal and professional development. There’s a vast array of training opportunities available from talks, projects and competitions to practical skills sessions. Not to mention the 300+ online learning modules available through our Learning for Africa portal.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Africa
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- A postgraduate qualification (minimum NQF Level 8) in any of the disciplines that we recruit from, obtained before January 2018.
- There is an exception for Tanzania whereby a three-year degree will be accepted.
- Less than 24 months’ permanent work experience (this excludes temporary work during full-time studies).
Nationality: Applicants of Botswana, Ghana, Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania, and Uganda can apply for the programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have postgraduate degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- Applications are screened to ensure they meet our minimum academic requirements. How you approach and answer the application questions will also play a role in our selection process.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 11, 2017.