NHTV Undergraduate Scholarship for Students To Study in Netherlands, 2017
NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences is offering bachelor scholarship for talented Non-EU/EEA students for the year 2017-2018. This scholarship consists of a € 3,000 reduction of the tuition fee in the first year studying at NHTV.
Level: bachelor’s degree programme.
Field(s): to learn any of the courses offered by the university
Deadline: May 1, 2017
Funded By: Breda University of Applied Sciences
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): NHTV Bachelor Scholarship is targeted for Non-EU/EEA students .
‣ Award No: The number of scholarships for academic year 2017-2018 is limited and will be communicated via the website.
‣ Scholarship Duration: It will only be awarded the scholarship for a period not exceeding the maximum length of the regular study programme
‣ Scholarship covers: NHTV Bachelor Scholarship has been designed to support non-EU/EEA students who will pay the full tuition fee for bachelor programmes at NHTV. This scholarship consists of a € 3.000 reduction of the tuition fee in the first year studying at NHTV (paying the non-EU/ EEA tuition fee). In consecutive academic years, these students can receive a € 1.500 reduction of the tuition fee.
‣ NHTV Bachelor Scholarship has been designed to support non-EU/EEA students who will pay the full tuition fee for bachelor programmes at NHTV.
‣ This scholarship consists of a € 3.000 reduction of the tuition fee in the first year studying at NHTV (paying the non-EU/ EEA tuition fee). In consecutive academic years, these students can receive a € 1.500 reduction of the tuition fee.
‣ This is possible for a maximum number of years not exceeding the regular length of the study programme. The student has earned at least 48 EC’s in the previous academic year for continuation of the NHTV Bachelor Scholarship.
Have it takes to avail NHTV Bachelor Scholarship ?
‣ possesses a non-EU/EEA nationality and will pay the tuition fee for non-EU/EEA students;
‣ will be registered as a student at NHTV for the entire academic year;
‣ meets the visa requirements for entering and residing in the Netherlands as a foreigner;
‣ will provide all documents requested by the Student Office as required for registration as a student of NHTV (f.e. copy residence permit) in time;
‣ has not been awarded another scholarship that already covers all expenses;
‣ will only be awarded a scholarship of € 1.500 for the consecutive academic years when he/she has obtained a minimum of 48 ECTS during the preceding academic year;
‣ will only be awarded the scholarship for a period not exceeding the maximum length of the regular study programme, e.g. when a student is starting in the second year, the student will receive scholarship for a maximum of three years;
‣ will observe all regulations and values of NHTV as laid down in – amongst others – Code of Conduct, Student Statute, Examination Regulations (OER) and study handbook
‣ On June 24, 2016 the university informs candidates and reserve candidates of decision; Check whether students have handed in all documents requested for the MVV application; if applicable, grant scholarships to students of the reserve list.
Scholarship Application Method
The student fills out and sends the application form to Student Office as soon as possible, May 1, 2017 at the latest, per e-mail via Scholarships@nhtv.nl
‣ Applications should be send via e-mail. University will only consider applications, if the student has completed the full application for a study programme and has handed in all requested documents (as far as possible).
‣ These will also be used to assess eligibility for the scholarship and the quality of the candidate.
Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 1, 2017.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.