Sheffield Hallam University International Scholarships for Students in UK, 2017/2018
Sheffield Hallam University scholarships for international students entering the programme in January 2017. Applicants must be applying to start a new full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught degree programme in any subjects at Sheffield Hallam University.
The aim of the Sheffield Hallam University Scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
The university is the fourth largest university in the UK (out of 163) with 33,100 students (of whom 4,400 are international student), 4,494 staff and 708 courses.
The TESOL Centre offers a variety of English language courses for students who need more tuition to reach the required standard. The TESOL Centre is also an IELTS Official Test Centre. English Language entry requirements are listed in the entry requirements section of the online prospectus.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate taught degree at Sheffield Hallam University.
Study Subject(s): Scholarship applications from all offer holders and particularly encourage scholarship applications from those holding offers for
- MSc Advanced Computer Networks
- MSc Banking and Finance
- MSc Biomedical Laboratory Science
- MSc Biomedical Science
- MSc International Marketing
- MA Media Management
- MSc Project Management
- MSc Public Health
- MSc Sport Business Management
- MSc Sports Engineering
Scholarship Provider: A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility:To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships applicants must
- Be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
- Postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course. Please attach your transcripts to your scholarship application
- Undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
- Have an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
- Be self-funding your studies
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
Nationality: International students can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement:
Entrance Requirement: Postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in their honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for their course. Please attach transcripts to their scholarship application
undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: The TESOL Centre offers a variety of English language courses for students who need more tuition to reach the required standard. The TESOL Centre is also an IELTS Official Test Centre. English Language entry requirements are listed in the entry requirements section of the online prospectus.
How to Apply: If applicants meet the eligibility criteria above, please download the application form and return it via post and email. If applicants have not yet applied for a course, please visit online prospectus to find a course and apply. Please attach transcripts with the scholarship application.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 31, 2017.