UNESCO/IUPAC Course Scholarship in Czech Republic, 2017
The Institute of Macromolecular Chemistry is providing Postgraduate Course Scholarship with the support of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, UNESCO and IUPAC. The scholarship is available in the field of Polymer Science.
The aim of the scholarship is to conduct research at the synthesis of polymers and new polymer materials, polymer physics, and the physical chemistry of polymers.
Institute of Macromolecular Chemistry of Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic (IMC) is an academic institution focused on macromolecular (polymer) science.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue Postgraduate programme.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the field of Polymer Science.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the following:
- The participants receive monthly (increase valid from 1st January 2017) scholarship of CZK 9.500,- (EUR 354,- ).
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in the Czech Republic
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The program is open to young researchers who obtained an MSc or a PhD degree in the corresponding field of science and the MSc degree studies were completed 10 years or less prior to the Course.
Nationality: Applicants of Czech Republic are eligible for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have MSc or a PhD degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Letter of application
- Contact details (incl. email address) for two renowned scientists who can write a letter of recommendation
- Two letters of recommendation from these scientists will be requested by the prospective supervisors (please do not send these letters yourselves)
- Please, send these documents by email to course–at- imc.cas.cz.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is February 20, 2018.