WU Executive Academy & DIE PRESSE are inviting applications for WU Executive Academy MBA scholarship. Granting 50% of the tuition fee. The program is triple-crown-accredited and ranked among the top programs by Financial Times.
School(Institutions/ Country): | Austria
Level: masters degree
Field(s): MBA course
Deadline: November 13, 2016
Funded By: WU Executive Academy & DIE PRESSE S
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): WU Executive Academy MBA Scholarship is targeted for International Students
‣ Award No: Up to two scholarships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: Granting 50% of the tuition fee.
‣ The WU Executive Academy together with the newspaper “Die Presse” is awarding two 50% scholarships for the Global Executive MBA 2016-2017.
‣ The Global Executive MBA, jointly offered by the Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU) and the University of Minnesota, provides a unique 360° global vision with expert insights into international management best practice on 3 continents.
‣ The international faculty is comprised of the finest minds in business and economics. As a graduate you will receive two MBA degrees from two of the most prestigious universities in Europe and the USA. The program is triple-crown-accredited and ranked among the top programs by Financial Times.
To apply for WU Executive Academy Die Presse MBA Scholarship , applicants should meet the following criteria:
‣ University degree
‣ Minimum of 5 years working experience
‣ Proficiency of written and spoken English
‣ The winner will be informed.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Request your scholarship application form at email@example.com (reference: “Presse Scholarship”).
- Short-listed candidates will be invited to a mandato- ry interview in Vienna on November 29, 2016.
- The scholars will be appointed by a jury.
- Self-contribution of the scholar is € 22,500. Lodging and travel costs are not covered. The course of law is excluded. The winner will be informed
‣ Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 13, 2016
› University degree
› Minimum of 5 years working experience
› Proficiency of written and spoken English
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.