Smart, talented, driven students deserve a tuition break, whether they have financial need or not. You know the kids we’re talking about, the ones who are impossibly brainy, play soccer and the flute, volunteer with blind orphans, and have a perfect smile.
- 1. Ferrum College (Ferrum, VA): 78.88%
- 2. Colby–Sawyer College (New London, NH): 78.57%
- 3. The Cooper Union (New York, NY): 66.92%
- 4. Brevard College (Brevard, NC): 61.50%
- 5. Franklin W. Olin College of Engineering (Needham, MA): 58.43%
- 6. American Jewish University (Bel Air, CA): 51.56%
- 7. College of Saint Elizabeth (Morristown, NJ): 50.66%
- 8. Northwestern State University of Louisiana (Natchitoches, LA): 48.81%
- 9. Armstrong Atlantic State University (Savannah, GA): 47.99%
10. Hillsdale College (Hillsdale, MI): 47.65%
Want Scholarships Like this Straight To Your Inbox?