Investing in education can be quite a challenge, especially to students in need of financial aid. Felician College understands this and therefore has multiple scholarship programs for students studying at various levels. All students taking admissions at Felician college are automatically considered for the different scholarship programs. Furthermore, more than 95% of the international students taking up undergraduate programs at Felicia College receive financial aid.
The students are selected on the basis of a holistic approach. The selecting body will go through the entire information provided at the time of application. This will include the scores obtained in the standardized tests in the former school, grades, performance in extracurricular activities, the drive to pursue a career in the mentioned course and the overall potential to excel in the given field.
For international students
- It is mandatory for all the international students applying for the Felician College Phi Theta Kappa scholarship to pass SAT with qualifying scores
- The students should have a minimum score of 900 in Critical Reading and Maths
- The applicants should have at least 3.0 average on grade point out of a scale of 4.0
- The transfer students should have more than 12 university credits
- The applicants should have at least 2.5 GPA in the university work
- The applicants should be enrolled in traditional full-time undergraduate programs
- Proof of membership of the Phi Theta Kappa Society
The Phi Theta Kappa scholarship is available as an additional amount to other scholarships to the members of Phi Theta Kappa society.
Nationality – There is no restriction. Students of all nationality are invited to apply for the Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship at the Felician College.
This scholarship is only available to the students who are seeking admission into the Felician University.
Field of study
Students taking up all the different fields of study are considered for the Phi Theta Kappa scholarship program.
The scholarship can be renewed for up to 4 years given that the students have maintained a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 throughout their academic sessions.
The students are usually awarded an additional amount of $3,500 to the other scholarships. However, the amount can also go as high as $18,500.
How to apply
The entire process of applying for the Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship is online.
Scholarship deadline: Students do not have to apply. Transfer students get automatically considered.
Want Scholarships Like this Straight To Your Inbox?