The Goldman Sachs is seeking individuals to apply for its scholarships for females students. Scholarships are available to up to 25 female engineers who demonstrate excellent academic performance, strong leadership and a passion for learning and solving problems.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue bachelor degree program.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Computer Science, Mathematics or a related STEM field.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship includes:
- All access, three-day conference pass, round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations and daily meal stipend for the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in computing event
- Two night, all-expenses-paid trip to our New York City headquarters to meet with senior engineers (end of the first semester)
- An onsite interview for a 2018 full-time role or internship role
Number of Scholarships: Up to 25 scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Eligible students should be:
- Enrolled full time in a Bachelors program at a four-year college or university
- Graduation Date: November 2017 – June 2019
- Major: Computer Science, Mathematics or a related STEM field.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students must be enrolled full time in a Bachelors program at a four-year college or university.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
To be considered for the Grace Hopper Scholarship, you must complete the following steps:
- Submit an application for the Grace Hopper Scholarship through our events portal at gs.com/ careers/events. Search under “Diversity” events to apply.
- Following the submission of your application, you will receive an email prompting you to answer this question: How have you made/how do you intend to make an impact on your campus as an engineer?
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is August 25, 2017.
Want Scholarships Like this Straight To Your Inbox?