We are happy to announce that admissions for SJTU CSC scholarship is open now for international students who wish to pursue Master and PH.D programs. The program offered under this scholarship program differs in terms of grands offered to students.
Worth of award
- PH.D. Program: Following grants are offered to students pursuing the scholarship program;
- A type: 112000 per year
- B Type: 94400 per year
- C Type: 64200 per year
- D Type: 46200 per year
- Master Program:
- A Type: 81300 RMB per year
- B Type: 64400 RMB per year
- C Type: 44200 RMB per year
- D Type: 29600 RMB per year
Applicants who wish to pursue the program and become eligible for above mentioned awards they are required to file application online with the university.
- The requirement of Chinese language depends on the choice of course ne makes for degree course at SITU. The requirement of English language is waived off if you are from an English country or if you have obtained undergraduate degree from English speaking country.
- It is mandatory for individuals to be healthy and possess impressable background.
- To become eligible for scholarship student is expected to submit processing fees of 800 Chinese yuan in SITU bank account.
- Must be an outstanding academic performer and also should have sufficient potential to perform well in studies and exams.
- Bachelor or master degree in the relevant program. The degree should be in hand prior to the registration day.
- Proficiency should demonstrate in Chinese language. This requirement can be waived off provided applicant has graduated from a three year middle/high school in China or should have graduated from four year under-graduated program in China.
- Two sets of documents have to be made and each one of them must contain English proficiency test, two recommendation letters, passport copy, study plan, research proposal, passport size photograph, medical form etc.
- Applications for the course have been opened up from December 31. The deadline for submitting SITU CSC Scholarship is 31st March and for SITU Self supported programs is 31st May.
- Recommendations have to be received from Chinese embassies or organizations by the applicant to become eligible for admission in the scholarship program.
- Students should attain highest marks which makes them eligible for scholarship in the country.
- The applicant should not be supported by another scholarship simultaneous to this program.
Who is not eligible for scholarship?
- A Chinese citizen is not eligible for the scholarship
- Student must have attained the age of 18 years to become eligible for scholarship.
- The applicant should not be married or engaged to a person who is Chinese citizen.
- For applicant who is currently registered in SJTU at same degree level he is not eligible for the program.
If you wish to gain more information on the scholarship program, click on the link below;
The link shall take you through to the online application form and also documents which ae mandatory for successfully submitting the form and get enrolled with the university.