Liverpool John Moores University is awarding international scholarships for one year taught Masters programme at the University.
The scholarships will consist of full tuition fee waiver worth up to £12,360. In order to be considered for this scholarship applicants
must have an overall English IELTS score of 6.5 (with a minimum score of 6.0 in each component) or recognised equivalent.
School(Institutions/ Country): Liverpool John Moores University (LJMU)| UK
Level: Masters Degree
Field(s): all subjects available at LJMU.
Deadline: 5 June 2016
Funded By: Liverpool John Moores University (LJMU), UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): LJMU International Scholarships are targeted for International students
The University will be awarding eight LJMU International Scholarships, comprising a A full tuition fee waiver worth up to £12,360 to exceptional international students accepted onto a one year taught Masters programme at LJMU.
In order to be considered for this LJMU Roscoe International Scholarships , applicants must:
‣ have an overall English IELTS score of 6.5 (with a minimum score of 6.0 in each component) or recognised equivalent
‣ be a self-funded student
‣ have a valid offer to study a Masters programme at LJMU in September 2016
‣ complete the scholarship application form
Scholarship Application Method
‣ The mode of applying is online.
How To Apply for an LJMU Roscoe International Scholarship
‣ Before applying for an LJMU scholarship you must have firstly made an application to study at LJMU and be in receipt of an offer from the University, otherwise your application will be rejected.
‣ Applicants are also required to have the specified English language requirement in advance of making a scholarship application.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 5 June 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply
Want Scholarships Like this Straight To Your Inbox?