The overreaching aim of establishing the University of Strathclyde was to transform the public higher education to improve quality and efficiency of teaching and learning, creating a world-class higher learning institution.
The University of Strathclyde is committed to providing high-quality education and experience to all students, regardless of their background. Inspiring them to develop to their full potential, producing outstanding professional and enterprising people for industry, business, and the professions.
If English is not student’s first language they will need to meet a minimum of IELTS 6.5 overall, with a minimum of 6.0 on all components.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MSc programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded for Business Translation and Interpreting course.
Scholarship Award: Up to 5 scholarships of £5,000 value will be awarded to the applicants to help in their tuition fees for 12 months.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Students should have a good degree, preferably above UK 2:1 or equivalent. Academic backgrounds need not be English or Translation. Knowledge in business and economics is desirable. Individual cases will be considered on their own merits, such as qualifications and past work experiences.
- Students from all academic backgrounds are welcome to apply – eligibility is as follows :
- University honours degree with an overall grade of 80% (75% for prestigious institutions)
- IELTS overall score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in all components
- Completion of both English language oral and written aptitude test
Nationality: International applicants are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants should have a good degree, preferably above UK 2:1 or equivalent.
Test Requirement: Suitable applicants are required to attend both a written and an oral aptitude test before admission.
English language Requirements: University accepts a number of English language tests as proof of proficiency in English. Applicants require IELTS (Academic): 6.5 overall (no individual band less than 5.5).
How to Apply: Applicants can apply for the MSc Business Translation and Interpreting Programme via link below:
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is June 30, 2017.
Want Scholarships Like this Straight To Your Inbox?