Applications are invited for Jeannette Rankin Fund (JRF) Scholarship to low-income women, 35 and older who are pursuing undergraduate degrees at accredited colleges and universities. These scholarships are awarded without regard to race, creed, religion, color, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, or disability. These JRF scholarships are for $2,000 each and may be used for tuition, books, transportation, childcare and other living expenses.
Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing a technical or vocational education, an associate’s degree, or a first bachelor’s degree at ACICS accredited school.
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the course available at ACICS accredited school.
Deadline: March 17, 2017
Funded By: Jeannette Rankin Foundation
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Jeannette Rankin Fund Scholarships are targeted for students of USA.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships will be disbursed over two school terms, starting in Fall 2017.
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarships are for $2,000 each and may be used for tuition, books, transportation, childcare and other living expenses.
‣ Jeannette Rankin Women’s Scholarship Fund to make financial awards without regard to race, creed, religion, color, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, or disability.
‣ Jeannette Rankin Women’s Scholarship Fund has awarded more than $1.8 million in scholarships to more than 700 women.
An applicant for a Jeannette Rankin Fund Scholarships must be:
‣ A woman, age 35 or older ;
‣ A U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States;
‣ Pursuing a technical or vocational education, an associate’s degree, or a first bachelor’s degree;
‣ Enrolled in, or accepted to, a regionally or ACICS accredited school;
‣ These JRF Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of following factors: -
‣ Students goals;
‣ Students plan for reaching your goals -How you will use your education to give back to the community
‣ Scholarship recipients will be notified by phone in June. If your application is disqualified due to ineligibility, you will be notified by e-mail immediately.
‣ All other applicants will be notified of their status by e-mail after application review is complete in June. The names of the selected scholars will also be posted on our website by July 1.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants are required to apply online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on March 17, 2017
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Want Scholarships Like this Straight To Your Inbox?