School of Architecture, Planning and Landscape, Newcastle University is pleased to offer scholarships for postgraduate masters’ degree programmes. International students can apply for these scholarships.
Newcastle University’s aim is to be a world-class research-intensive University and deliver teaching and facilitate learning of the highest quality.
Newcastle University is a public research university located in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North-East of England.
Applicants must have an IELTS score of at 7.0.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for postgraduate masters’ degree programmes.
Study Subject: The following programmes are eligible:
- MSc Town Planning
- MSc International Spatial Planning
- MSc Planning for Sustainability and Climate Change
- MA Planning and Environment Research
- MA Architecture, Planning and Landscape (without design)
- MSc Sustainable Buildings and Environments
- MSc Experimental Architecture
- MA Urban Design
- MA Landscape Architecture Studies
- MA Architecture, Planning and Landscape – Design
- MSc Urban Energy, Technology and Policy
- MRes Urban Energy, Technology and Policy
Scholarship Award: Scholarships includes £2,000 tuition fee.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: Applicants could be eligible to apply for scholarships if they:
• have been offered a place on one of our postgraduate Masters’ degree programmes given above
• have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes
• hold a higher second-class honours degree (2:1 or equivalent) from the UK or international university
• have an IELTS IELTS score of at 7.0.
Nationality: International students can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants hold a higher second-class honours degree (2:1 or equivalent) from the UK or international university.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have an IELTS score of at 7.0.
How to Apply: Please complete and submit a Scholarship Application Form to Kelly.weightman-at-ncl.ac.uk
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 5pm on Friday 29th July 2016.
Want Scholarships Like this Straight To Your Inbox?