ZMO and BGSMCS are inviting applications as Visiting Researchers for the calendar year of 2017. Fellowship is open for senior researchers and recent postdocs in the humanities and the social sciences. Applications by candidates from Africa, Asia and the Middle East are particularly encouraged. Successful applicants will receive monthly stipend (2500 EUR, covering all expenses including travel and accommodation), and a period of stay that should normally last up to three months.
ZMO and BGSMCS are inviting applications as Visiting Researchers for the calendar year of 2017. We are interested in attracting outstanding researchers who are engaged in research projects that are relevant to the respective research profiles at ZMO and BGSMCS.
The call for ZMO and BGSMCS Visiting Research Fellowship is open for senior researchers and recent postdocs in the humanities and the social sciences. Applications by candidates from Africa, Asia and the Middle East are particularly encouraged.
‣ The decisions are to be expected by late November.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ ZMO and BGSMCS Visiting Research Fellowship applications should be sent electronically by email only, and include:
Application Form (PDF)
- Application form
- A brief cover letter (1 page) indicating clearly for which institution you are applying and, if you are applying to ZMO, your preferred research group affiliation
- Description of a research project to be worked upon during visit (max. 3 pages)
- CV, including complete list of publications
- PhD certificate (or proof of submission)
- Please email the finalized application, attached as one single pdf-file in the above listed sequence, to office-at-bgsmcs.fu-berlin.de
- Application form
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 14 August 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Want Scholarships Like this Straight To Your Inbox?