We wish to inform our students from Africa and other Developing Nations that online application has commenced for International Chancellors Scholarship 2016 at University of West of England.
Applications are invited by University of the West of England for Chancellors Scholarship 2016. This scholarship program open for international students. To be eligible, applicants must accept a conditional offer or an unconditional offer where the IELTS or an equal of English language become the only condition. This scholarship is offered for onle 1 academic year. The deadline for application is 31st March 2016.
Scholarship Provider: This scholarship is hosted by University of the West of England.
Destination Study: This Chancellors Scholarship will be taken in UK.
Country of Applicants: The scholarship is offered for international students.
Level/Degree: Scholarship is provided for pursuing Postgraduate Degree within any courses as offered by the University of the West of England.
Eligibility: In order to be eligible for this scholarship, applicant must:
- Have obtained Undergraduate Degree which is equivalent to a British 1st.
- Accept a conditional or an unconditional offer where the IELTS or an equal of English language become the only condition.
- Be a new commencing student to University of the West of England Bristol (no previous UK study).
- Be classified as overseas student as the fees purposes.
- Not hold any sponsorship or in another scholarship receipt.
- Be able to provide their official transcripts at application moment
Scholarship Value: The scholarship will be provide a coverage for full fees.
Application Deadline: The closing date for this Chancellors Scholarships application is 31st March 2016.
How to Apply
The procedure of applying can be made via accessing a task at the applicant’s Welcome website before the deadline (31st March 2016) for September 2016 commencement. For any queries, please contact: international-at-uwe.ac.uk
For further information about this scholarship please visit the Official Webpage.