The International Water Centre (IWC) is offering a total of AU$92,645 per student as scholarship funding to finance International Students in the Australia. Particularly those enrolling in Water Management Programme at IWC, 2018.
Scholarship Value: Each scholarship is valued at AU$92,645 and will cover:
- Full tuition fees for full-time study of the IWC Master of Integrated Water Management program commencing in 2017 (up to AU$52,500 for 18 months of study)
- Living expenses stipend (valued at AU$36,000 for 16 months) payable in equal monthly instalments
- Return air travel to Australia (pre-approved, economy class airfare to and from Brisbane, via the most direct route up to a maximum of AU$2,500)
- UQ Student Services and Amenities Fee (valued at AU$145)
- Cost of Student Visa for a single student (valued at AU$550)
- Cost of the Overseas Student Health Cover for a single student (valued at AU$950 for 18 months)
How to Apply: To apply, you have to complete an online application form before the deadline. More details on the sponsor’s website. Apply now.
The scholarships do not include travel, accommodation, field work, or living costs. These costs will be the responsibility of successful recipients. Recipients are responsible for paying the remainder of the tuition fees each semester and all other associated expenses