Lately Australian government has announced 2018-19 scholarship programs for international students. University this year around is encouraging students to file in their application for scholarship program online. The Australian award scholarship program is just perfect for international students who are looking forward to study masters and bachelors in Australia.
Worth of award
- Full tuition fee for gaining education with the Australian partner university along with complementary accommodation facility.
- Direct economy class flight for overseas student to travel to the university.
- Medical coverage in case of adverse situation.
- Subsidy for international students which is limited to AUD $5000.
- Should be a graduate
- Not applying or applied for another scholarship program in Australia.
- You should be a citizen of Papua New Guinea or have a passport or certificate of the place.
- You should have attained 18 years of age at the time of submitting application.
- An English proficiency test should be satisfied to become eligible. The international applicants are required to meet standards as mentioned below;
- IELTS certification should be done not less than 2 years ago by having minimum achievement of at least band 6.5
- Candidate should score at least 580 in TOEFL.
- At least 92 achievement records must be obtained in TOEFL online exam.
- Country requirement specific sheet should be filed in and email to be sent to Australian awards website.
- Valid copy of proof of identity of your state/country must be submitted.
- Clear copy of self-attested educational certificates should be sent to the university in time.
- Applicants who are working they have to submit employment certificate in the format of recommendation letter.
- Attested copy of no objection certificate has to be attached in the online scholarship form along with copy of resume.
- Last date for filing application for 2019 is 28 February 2018. So, hurry up and file your application today.
- Impact development proposal form to be submitted to the university. The document to be uploaded can be downloaded from official university website.
- For applicants who are willing to apply in research profile they have to submit an acceptance letter from a professor in any of the Australian universities. However if study course base program needs to be pursued then no such acceptance letter is required.
- All the documents are scanned and screened in the first stage. for any applicant to successfully go through, they must prepare a thorough research proposal or study plan which can convince the selectors and enable him get shortlisted.
Who is not eligible for scholarship?
- For an individual who is not a citizen or passport holder of Papua New Guinea
- Applicant who has not attained 18 years of age
- You should not be a permanent resident in Australia or have not applied for the same.
- Applicant should not be engaged or married to a person who is a permanent resident in Australia.
If you wish to gain more information, click on the link given below;
Want Scholarships Like this Straight To Your Inbox?