This is a highly flexible, internationally accredited scholarship program. The main purpose of the program is to make contributions in the field of learning and research and encourage students who are willing to pursue higher education at an international level. There are different funding plans. Some of them offer to finance for fully online courses while there are also a few others that offer to fund for blends of both online and classroom programs.
Eligibility criteria for Bachelor’s Degree
Given below are the eligibility criteria for candidates interested in applying for the scholarship programme. If the students fail to meet the minimum requirements for eligibility, they may be considered for an alternative programme known as the Foundation Programme which offers guidance with other methods of application for the University Bachelor Degree Programme.
- Transfer certificate from the concerned high school. The minimum score in the certificate should be 60%
- The applicants should have either a diploma or an advanced diploma in any of the relevant streams
- The applicants with a minimum of 2 years experience at the postgraduate level may also be considered for entry
- The applicants should be proficient in English. This is assessed through the scores of either or both of TOEFL and IELTS
- The applicants should submit a copy of the ID or passport at the time of form submission
- An up to date CV
Eligibility Criteria for Master’s degree
- A certificate to support the completion of Bachelor’s Degree
- The candidates holding an accredited Master’s degree may also be considered for selection
- Postgraduate HND holders with a good work experience are also eligible to apply
- The candidates should be proficient in English, especially if English was not taught at the bachelor’s level
- Up to date CV
- Official letter of the recommendation
- A personal statement of at least 500 words
- A copy of the ID or passport
Nationality – unrestricted
Streams – finance, accounts, hospitality, psychology, web designing and development, Law and Legal Studies, Business/Management, Public Administration, Computer and Information Systems, and education.
The scholarship will cover 50 percent of the total tuition fee.
How to apply
- The first step will comprise of completing the score challenge available on the official website. This is not an application to the University but a mandate before filling out the form
- Online filling of the application form
- The applicants should make a choice for of the programs available at the university
The recipients are selected on a rolling basis which is why the applicants who submit their form earlier might have an advantage.
The last date – Can be applied throughout the year