Credit Suisse is now accepting applications for the 2017 China Investment Banking Women’s Scholarship 21 a financial assistance award of USD 1,000 to three (3) full-time undergraduate or Master’s degree female students at a university in China.
The scholarship is intended to give exceptional students exposure to the world of Investment Banking.
Credit Suisse strategy is to be a leading wealth manager, with strong investment banking capabilities. They seek to follow a balanced approach to wealth management, aiming to capitalize on both the large pool of wealth within mature markets as well as the significant growth in wealth in Asia Pacific and other emerging markets.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate and Master degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to any of courses offered.
Scholarship Award: Credit Suisse is now accepting applications for the 2017 China Investment Banking Women’s Scholarship, a financial assistance award of USD 1,000 to three (3) undergraduate or Master’s degree female students.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree female students who are studying full-time at a university in China and are on track to graduate in 2019/2020.
- Students from any academic discipline or degree.
- If you already hold other scholarships or intend to undertake a summer internship, you are still eligible and encouraged to apply.
- You do not need to have any prior finance experience or knowledge.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
How to Apply: Applications must be submitted online no later than Wednesday, October 18, 2017, midnight Hong Kong Time, and include:
- Your résumé
- Cover letter (marked Reference 2017 Credit Suisse China Investment Banking Women’s Scholarship)
- Certified copy of your most recent academic transcript
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is October 18, 2017.
Want Scholarships Like this Straight To Your Inbox?