Applications are invited for EDHEC Global MBA Scholarships available for students from around the world. Throughout scholarship policy, fees can be reduced up to €19,475. The following categories of scholarships are available: Excellence scholarship includes 50%, premium scholarship includes 40%, merit scholarship includes 30% and 1st nationality scholarship includes 20% reduction in tuition fees.
Deadline for September 2016 intake is 30th June 2016 and January 2017 intake is 30th November, 2016
Funded By: EDHEC Business School (Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales North), France
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): EDHEC Global MBA Scholarships are targeted for Candidates from around the world can apply for these MBA scholarships.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: EDHEC Global MBA scholarships for September 2016 and January 2017 are based on fees of €41,000. Throughout their scholarship policy, fees can be reduced up to €19,475. Excellence scholarship includes 50%, premium scholarship includes 40%, merit scholarship includes 30% and 1st nationality scholarship includes 20% reduction in tuition fees. The Admissions Office offers a 5% reduction in fees for Early Enrolment to successful applicants who enrol officially by paying their first instalment of fees within two weeks of acceptance. This reduction is valid for both conditional and firm offers. No Early Enrolment reduction is possible after the original application deadline. The extra 5% is deducted from remaining tuition fees due after scholarship
‣ EDHEC Global MBA Scholarships are only awarded to self-financing candidates.
‣ For excellence scholarship, applicants must have secured GMAT of 720 or over; for premium scholarship must have secured GMAT of 650-710; for merit scholarship must have secured GMAT of 580-640 and 1st nationality scholarship is awarded amongst 3 first enrolled per country.
‣ If accepted into the EDHEC Global MBA and fall under one of the following categories, the corresponding scholarship will automatically be awarded.
‣ To apply to the EDHEC Global MBA programme, you must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years work experience
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- Acceptable GMAT score
Scholarship Application Method
‣ You are not required to make a separate application for a scholarship. If accepted into the EDHEC Global MBA and fall under one of the given categories, the corresponding scholarship will automatically be awarded.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date : The application deadline for September 2016 intake is 30th June 2016 and January 2017 intake is 30th November, 2016
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship
Want Scholarships Like this Straight To Your Inbox?