Goldsmiths, University of London is offering scholarship to International students for the year 2017. The scholarship is available for pursuing Postgraduate or Undergraduate programme.
The aim of the scholarship is to give opportunity to International students to enjoy the experience of studying in one of the world’s major cities.
Goldsmiths, University of London, is a public research university in London. It is a constituent college of the University of London. Goldsmiths, University ranked in the worlds top 350 universities by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2016-17. University academics cooperate across disciplines to create exciting new courses and develop novel approaches to research issues.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue Postgraduate or Undergraduate programme
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the subjects offered by the University.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the following:
- Accommodation fee waiver
- £11,400 for each year of study
- Tuition fee waiver
Numbers of Scholarships: The number of scholarships is not given.
Scholarship can be taken in UK
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Be holding an offer of full time study in either a Postgraduate or Undergraduate programme commencing September 2017
- Be declared as refugee or asylum seeker on your application
- Be an International student
- Be undertaking your first undergraduate/postgraduate degree
- Demonstrate strong academic potential
- Applicants must have a letter from the UK Government confirming refugee/asylum status in the UK.
Nationality: International students can apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply by online mode.
- To apply for scholarships and bursaries applicants ‘ll first need to set up a My Goldsmiths account.
Application Deadline: There is no official deadline for this scholarship.
Want Scholarships Like this Straight To Your Inbox?