Hebei University has begun accepting CSC Scholarship programs which can be pursued for master, bachelor and doctoral programs. For individuals to enroll in the scholarship program, they should be non-Chinese citizens and must be of age less than 40 years.
Worth of awards
- Students are granted accommodation, tuition fee waiver and also living expense. Doctoral students are offered 3500 RMB per month, undergraduate students are offered 2500 RMB per month and master students are offered 3000 RMB per month.
- Students are offered medical insurance as a grant for choosing the scholarship program.
- Applicant should not be the citizen of China and should possess passport of a country other than China
- The student should be in good health and also well-mannered to carry out the program effectively. They should be capable of abiding by rules and regulations of the university and also of the country as a whole.
- Graduates should not have passed from China. If in case they are Chinese graduates, one year must have passed for them to become eligible for the scholarship program.
- Master program can be pursued only by applicants who have attained bachelor degree and are of age 35 years and below.
- Doctoral program applicants must have obtained master degree and should be of 40 years of age.
- Applicant should be good in English. For individuals who are non-native speakers they are required to go through English test and score over 6.5 for the IELTS test. In case of TOFEL they have to score 90 or above in the test.
- Recommendation letter must be taken from professors, supervisors or lecturers o he past university. The letter should have seal of the school, supervisor signature, and international school dean’s signature.
- Acceptance letter should also be gained by the applicant but the same is not mandatory.
- Study plan has to be provided by the applicant basis which his enrollment in the scholarship program is decided. The plan should be of at least 800 words either in English or Chinese.
- Applicants who are willing to apply in arts they are required to submit two sketches, two paintings, etc.
- Academic transcripts to be submitted in English or Chinese language. If in case the transcripts are written in a different language then translation of the same should also be provided.
- For students who are holder of diploma, they should issue documents given by the current school as a proof. It should state the proof of expected graduation date from the school. If in case documents are not written in English or Chinese, translations should be provided.
Who is not eligible for the scholarship program?
- China citizens are not eligible for the program.
- Applicant should not be married or engaged to a Chinese citizen.
- The applicant should be a graduate.
- He should have attained the age of 18 years.
For individuals who wish to know more about the scholarship program, they can click on the link given below;
Want Scholarships Like this Straight To Your Inbox?