UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency is pleased to offer Identity Management and Registration Section (IMRS) Internship to complete a six months internship in UNHCR’s IMRS team. Applicants must have strong communication and interpersonal skills with fluency in English. Knowledge of other UN official languages is an asset. This is an unpaid internship programme.
This internship is located in the UN City in Copenhagen with the Identity Management and Registration Section of The Division of Program Support and Management and will report directly to the Registration Officer. The primary responsibility of this position is to support the organisation and up-keeping of IMRS related documentation systems.
Field of Internship: Identity Management and Registration Section (IMRS) Internship Programme.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency
Internship can be taken in Copenhagen, Denmark
Eligibility: The ideal candidate will possess:
- A university degree in Law, International Relations, Political Science, International Relations, Communications, Computer Sciences, IT or any other relevant field
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with fluency in English. Knowledge of other UN official languages is an asset.
- Strong data entry and organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite
- Familiarity web application platform such as SharePoint, Intranet, workflow management, web content management, document management.
- Availability to work full-time (40 hours) for a six-month period.
Internship Open for International Students: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these internships.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
Internship Description: UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency, is a global organisation dedicated to saving lives, protecting rights and building a better future for refugees, forcibly displaced communities and stateless people. Every year, millions of men, women and children are forced to flee their homes to escape conflict and persecution. UNHCR teams are in the field in over 125 countries, using their expertise to protect and care for nearly 55 million people.
A number of awards offered: Two internships will be awarded.
Internship Duration: The duration of an internship is 6 months.
How to Apply: Interested applicants should submit their letter of motivation, Personal History Form (P11), and CV, including testimonials/degrees/certificates to DENCODERHR-at-unhcr.org indicating “IMRS Internship” in the subject of the email.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is 19-June-2016.
Want Scholarships Like this Straight To Your Inbox?