The University of the Sunshine Coast offers IPR scholarships to international applicants to pursue a study in Australia.
International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS) enables international students to undertake a postgraduate research qualification in Australia and gain experience with leading Australian researchers at USC.
The objectives of the IPRS scheme are to attract top quality international postgraduate students to areas of research strength at USC and support Australia’s research efforts.
Applicants must hold a bachelor degree with First Class honors, or have an equivalent level of attainment via the previous study, work experience, research publications, referee’s reports and other research experience.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing a postgraduate research program.
Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
Worth of Award
- The annual tuition fee for the successful applicant’s program and a standard Overseas Student Health Cover policy.
- The successful applicant will also be considered for an Australian Postgraduate Award.
- The scholarship covers tuition fees and health cover costs for scholarship holders.
- USC funded IPRS equivalent scholarships may also be awarded to meritorious candidates during the annual scholarship round at the discretion of the Pro Vice-Chancellor (Research).
To be eligible for an International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an international student
- Hold a Bachelor degree with First Class honors, or have an equivalent level of attainment via the previous study, work experience, research publications, referee’s reports and other research experience; and
- Not hold an equivalent HDR qualification to that being applied for;
- Be undertaking study in a subject area identified by USC as one of its areas of research concentration
- Not have previously held an Australian Government-funded research scholarship
- Not have held an AusAID scholarship within the two years prior to commencing the IPRS; and
- Not be receiving a scholarship for which course tuition is a component under any other scholarship scheme to which the Australian Government makes a substantial contribution
- Recipients must maintain satisfactory progress as a full-time higher degree by research candidate at the University of the Sunshine Coast
How to Apply: The mode of applying is electronically.
Deadline: The application deadline is 30 September 2016.
Want Scholarships Like this Straight To Your Inbox?