The Copenhagen Center for Regulatory Science (CORS), Department of Pharmacy is offering a three-year Ph.D. fellowship in Regulatory Science.
The objective of the Ph.D. project is to understand the factors that influence the effectiveness of Direct to Health Professionals Communication (DHPC).
Copenhagen University’s goal is to carry out research of the highest quality, offering research-based education at the highest academic level and to disseminate new and traditional knowledge to the scientific community as to the surrounding community.
Applicants whose native language is not English must document proficiency in English by having passed one of the recognized language tests.
Course Level: Fellowship is available for pursuing Ph.D. program.
Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded in Regulatory Science.
Scholarship Award: The position as a Ph.D. fellow is for a 3-year period.
Salary, terms and conditions of appointment are set in accordance with the Agreement between the Ministry of Finance and AC (Danish Confederation of Professional Associations) or other relevant professional organizations. The position is covered by the Protocol on Job Structure.
Minimum monthly salary is DKK 25,555.59 (taxable) + pension contribution.
Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for this fellowship:
- Master´s degree in Rhetoric or health-related master such as Pharmacy with additional competencies into Rhetoric – prior to the starting date
- Fluency in Danish and English
- Excellent communication skills.
Nationality: Danish applicants are eligible to apply for this fellowship program.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have Master´s degree in Rhetoric or health-related master such as Pharmacy with additional competencies into Rhetoric – prior to the starting date.
English language Requirements: Applicants must have fluency in Danish and English and also have excellent communication skills.
How to Apply: The application, in English, must be submitted electronically by clicking APPLY NOW below and include:
- Cover letter stating the interest in and qualifications for the project (max. one page)
- Full CV
- Diploma and transcripts of records: Master´s degree diploma (including grade transcripts for bachelor´s and master´s degrees). Applicants with a Master´s degree from abroad should also enclose a short description of the grading scale used
- Publication list, if applicable
- Other information: Possible references and recommendations
The University of Copenhagen wishes to encourage everyone interested in this post to apply, regardless of personal background.
Application Deadline: Fellowship application deadline is 1 September 2016.
Want Scholarships Like this Straight To Your Inbox?