Polytechnic University of Marche (UNIVPM) is offering up to 10 masters scholarships who will matriculate in the first year of the Master’s Degree in International Economics and Commerce (IEC). These scholarships will be awarded on merit to all foreign nationals, including Italians with double citizenship. The annual amount of the scholarship is 7.200 euro per year, gross. In addition to the scholarship holder will be made available accomodation in the facilities of the UNIVPM and will be exempted from the payment of that part of the tuition fee that is the contribution to university services. Full details:
Deadline: -28/08/2016 & 24/11/2016 for students who have made the pre-admission application by 24/11/2016.
Funded By: Polytechnic University of Marche (UNIVPM), Italy
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): UNIVPM Masters Scholarships are is targeted for All foreign nationals, including Italians with double citizenship can apply for these masters scholarships.
‣ No. of awards: Ten scholarships will be awarded on merit to international students.
‣ Scholarship Tenure : The scholarship is for one year and will be paid in three installments. The scholarship can be renewed for the academic year 2017/2018 subject to the given conditions.
‣Value of Scholarship : The scholarships will cover accommodation and a monthly allowance for living expenses. The annual amount of the scholarship is 7.200 euro per year, gross.
‣ are foreign nationals;
‣ have submitted the pre-application for admission to the Master’s Degree in International Economics and Commerce (IEC) for the academic year 2016/2017
‣ have been admitted to the Master by the Admission Committee
The Admission Committee will evaluate the candidates according to the following criteria:
- assessment of his/her academic career
- CV demonstrating the candidate’s education and professional experience
- motivation letter
- result of the admission interview
‣ The list of winners will be published on their site and on that of the Polytechnic University of as from 31st August 2016 for the first intake and 4th December 2016 for the second intake.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications should be sent by post or fax. A copy of passport or ID must be attached to the application.
‣ The date and time for receipt of the applications are attested by the date and time of the fax (Italian date and time) or, for direct delivery, by the receipt issued by the Office.
‣ Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadlines are: 28/08/2016 & 24/11/2016 for students who have made the pre-admission application by 24/11/2016.
Prof. Antonio Palestrini
Faculty of Economics “Giorgio Fuà”, UNIVPM
Piazzale Martelli n°8 – 60121 – Ancona – Italy
IEC Secretary Office
Tel: +39 071 2207100
Fax: +39 071 2207102
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Want Scholarships Like this Straight To Your Inbox?