The Singapore-Industry Scholarship (SgIS) is offering full-term scholarships for Singaporean students. These scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate studies.
The Singapore-Industry Scholarship (SgIS) is the only multi-industry scholarship in partnership with the Singapore Government.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate degree at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT), Singapore Management University (SMU) and Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Full tuition fees and other approved academic charges
- Maintenance and other allowances
- Hostel allowance
- Overseas exchange sponsorship (if requirements are met)
Scholarship Duration: 3 years with the sponsoring organisation (for SIT graduates) and 4 years with the sponsoring organisation (for NTU / NUS / SMU / SUTD graduates)
Scholarship can be taken in Singapore
- Singapore Citizen
- Good GCE ‘A’ Level results (at least 10 academic units), International Baccalaureate, NUS High School Diploma or Polytechnic Diploma
- Seeking admission or have been accepted for admission to the following institutions across all disciplines (excluding Dentistry / Medicine and other healthcare-related disciplines): Nanyang Technological University (NTU), National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT), Singapore Management University (SMU) and Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- Good co-curricular activities record and leadership achievements
- Passion for contributing to Singapore’s strategic sectors
Nationality: Students from Singapore can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is March 26, 2017.
Want Scholarships Like this Straight To Your Inbox?