Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in following fields of study:
- Accounting, Finance, Tax & Treasury
- Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics
- Business Management, (Marketing, Economics, Human Resources, Corporate Administration)
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics, Aerospace, Process)
- Professional Certification in fields related to UMW Businesses (e.g. ACCA)
Scholarship Award: Scholarship package*
- Total scholarship up to RM12, 000 per annum to cover registration fees, tuition & exam fees, cost of books and living allowance.
* Only applicable to selected local learning institutions that are accredited by MQA.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Minimum 3.30 CGPA or its equivalent at pre-university level (STOM/Foundation/Matriculation/Diploma) or
2As and 1B for A-Levels.
- Active in extracurricular activities.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Not exceeding 23 years of age.
- Open to 1st-year students pursuing a degree at local universities.
Nationality: Malaysian students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students must have minimum 3.30 CGPA or its equivalent at pre-university level (STOM/Foundation/Matriculation/Diploma) or 2As and 1B for A-Levels.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must be highly proficient in spoken and written English.
How to Apply: Download the Scholarship Application Form and email the completed form to us at umwscholarship-at-umw.com.my.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is October 11, 2017.