The University Twente Scholarship (UTS) is a scholarship for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a graduate programme (MSc) at the University of Twente.Please note: The UTS is not available for Dutch and/or current UT students. This programme is also not available for Master’s programmes at the Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC).
Level:Masters (MS) Degree
Fields:Any field of study offered at UOT.
Deadline:Application round 1: 1 February 2017 Application round 2: 1 May 2017
Funded by: UOT
Beneficiaries: Scholarships are open to Prospective students from EU/EEA Countries ; Non-EU/EEA countries
- Become one of the most promising UT students.
- Exclusive opportunity to take part in an intake for one of the three honours programmes: Research honours, Design honours, or Change leaders.
- Number of awards: Please be aware that only a limited number of scholarships are available. Only the most excellent students will be nominated.
- Grant value: € 3,000 – € 25,000 for one year (approximately 30 scholarships available). If you have applied for a two-year programme, make sure you read the information about two-year study programmes below. Have a look at the overview of the estimated costs of living in the Netherlands (excluding tuition fees).
- The University Twente Scholarship (UTS) is a scholarship for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a graduate programme (MSc) at the University of Twente.Please note: The UTS is not available for Dutch and/or current UT students. This programme is also not available for Master’s programmes at the Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC).
To qualify for University of Twente (UOT) Masters Scholarships, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
In order to be eligible for a the University of Twente Scholarship, you should meet all the requirements below.
- Your programme starts in the academic year 2017/2018;
- You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT graduate programmes (Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results).
- You have not graduated from a UT graduate programme;
- You have to include a motivation letter in your application (250 – 500 words). This motivation letter explains:
- What you have studied in the past;
- What goal you want to reach through your study at UT;
- How you plan to receive this goal;
- Why you particularly choose to study at the University of Twente;
- You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
- You are not eligible for a Dutch study grant;
- You may already apply for a UTS even if you have to do a pre-master programme at the University of Twente first. However, you must complete your pre-master programme with a CGPA of 7.5 (out of 10) to be eligible for a UTS and comply with above mentioned requirements. UTS benefits and support are explicitly for Master’s programmes, not for pre-master programmes. Please note: If you intend to start your Master’s programme in September 2017 and you are required to follow a pre-master programme, the pre-master should start in February 2017 at the latest.
Scholarship Application Method:
DEADLINES FOR APPLICATIONApplication round 1: 1 February 2017 Application round 2: 1 May 2017
UTS APPLICATION ROUNDSApplication round 1: Closed.Application round 2: Open for application. Please note: You can only be awarded with one UT scholarship. If you have been awarded with an UT scholarship in the first round, you cannot receive additional funding in the second round.
APPLY FOR UTS
OPEN FOR APPLICATION.
Want Scholarships Like this Straight To Your Inbox?