WU Executive Academy & DIE PRESSE are inviting applications for WU Executive Academy MBA scholarship. Granting 50% of the tuition fee. The program is triple-crown-accredited and ranked among the top programs by Financial Times.
School(Institutions/ Country): | Austria
Level: masters degree
Field(s): MBA course
Deadline: November 13, 2016
Funded By: WU Executive Academy & DIE PRESSE S
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): WU Executive Academy MBA Scholarship is targeted for International Students
‣ Award No: Up to two scholarships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: Granting 50% of the tuition fee.
‣ The WU Executive Academy together with the newspaper “Die Presse” is awarding two 50% scholarships for the Global Executive MBA 2016-2017.
‣ The Global Executive MBA, jointly offered by the Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU) and the University of Minnesota, provides a unique 360° global vision with expert insights into international management best practice on 3 continents.
‣ The international faculty is comprised of the finest minds in business and economics. As a graduate you will receive two MBA degrees from two of the most prestigious universities in Europe and the USA. The program is triple-crown-accredited and ranked among the top programs by Financial Times.
To apply for WU Executive Academy Die Presse MBA Scholarship , applicants should meet the following criteria:
‣ University degree
‣ Minimum of 5 years working experience
‣ Proficiency of written and spoken English
‣ The winner will be informed.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Request your scholarship application form at email@example.com (reference: “Presse Scholarship”).
- Short-listed candidates will be invited to a mandato- ry interview in Vienna on November 29, 2016.
- The scholars will be appointed by a jury.
- Self-contribution of the scholar is € 22,500. Lodging and travel costs are not covered. The course of law is excluded. The winner will be informed
‣ Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 13, 2016
› University degree
› Minimum of 5 years working experience
› Proficiency of written and spoken English
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Want Scholarships Like this Straight To Your Inbox?